1. Automatic operation: the elevator can automatically respond to the calls of the car and each floor, automatically stop at each landing and open and close the door automatically. When there is no call signal, the elevator will return to the home landing. When there is any call signal, the elevator will respond and start.
2. Operation with driver: when the elevator needs manned operation, it is possible to select driver option in the car operation panel. Then, the elevator shall be completely controlled by the driver and only receives signals from within the car, and only the driver within the car is prompted in case of a landing call. The door is automatically opened at a landing, and the door is then closed by the driver.
3. VIP service: in VIP service mode, the elevator will give priority to car calls to ensure quick arrival of passengers inside the car.
4. Full-load bypass: when the load of the elevator car reaches the rated load, the elevator will not respond to land call signals. The elevator will operate only according to floor signals within the car and will respond to landing call signals once the load is lower than the rated load.
5. Overload protection: when the load of the elevator car exceeds the rated load, the overload warning light will be on and the alarm will sound. The elevator will not start until the door is closed. The elevator will not return to normal until the overload is eliminated.
6. Arrival prompt: when the elevator arrives at the destination floor, the arrival gong will sound, reminding passengers that the elevator arrives at the right floor.
7. Floor displaying and running direction displaying: displays are provided in the car and each floor to display the floors the elevator arrives at and the running direction of the elevator. The symbols of floors can be freely arranged according to the actual needs of the building.
8. Door opening in response to calls at the same floor: when the elevator is closing the door at the current landing, the elevator will automatically open the door with a press on the landing call button.
9. Car intercom device: an intercom device is provided in the car for communicating with the building duty room, machine room, car roof and pit; when the elevator fails or faces any emergency, passengers within the car can talk with the duty room or machine room to let them know the conditions within the car, so that rescue measures can be taken.
10. Misoperation elimination: if a passenger selects the wrong floor when selecting the floor, it is possible to cancel the floor selection simply with 2 consecutive presses before the elevator starts.
11. Anti-nuisance: when the elevator reaches the top floor, all signal registrations within the car will be cancelled completely. When the elevator operates with a light load, the registrations within the car can respond to up to 3 floors. If there are over 3 floors, the elevator will deem this as a nuisance and registration signals will become null.
12. Door-closing protection: if a person or an object enters the car when the elevator is closing the door, the door will be opened automatically and then closed again in order to prevent the door from clamping the person or object.
13. Emergency lighting in case of power failure: when the power supply of the elevator fails suddenly or the lighting of the elevator is cut off, the emergency lighting source of the car will start automatically, the emergency lighting will go on and the normal operation of the intercom device should be ensured.
14. Energy-saving function: when the time during which there is no internal or external instruction for the elevator exceeds the set time, the lighting and fan within the car will be turned off automatically and turned on automatically after the elevator receives any instruction.
15. Guaranteed natural ventilation: the elevator is provided with vent holes with area larger than 2% of that of the elevator in order to ensure the respiration needs of any passenger caught in the elevator in case of elevator fault.
16. Floor leveling after power-on: when the power of elevator is cut off suddenly and the elevator stops anywhere other than a floor, the elevator will automatically reach the nearby floor after power is resumed.
17. Stop setting: stop floors and non-stop floors can be freely set according to the requirements.
18. Automatic fault detection: in case of an elevator fault, the control system will automatically diagnose the reasons for such fault and save fault information for inspection by overhaul personnel.
1. Parallel control: If two elevators receive external calls, the control system will implement unified dispatching to maximize the elevators’ operating efficiency
2. Group control: if more than two elevators respond to landing call signals simultaneously, the computer of the control system will perform unified dispatching to maximize the operating efficiency of the elevator.
3. Emergency evacuation in case of power failure: when external power supply is cut off, the elevator will stop at the nearest floor and automatically open the door to let passengers out.
4. Home return in case of fire: the home landing is provided with a fire switch. In case of a fire alarm, the fire switch will be opened and the elevator will automatically cancel all internal and external instructions, return to the home landing directly and open the door automatically to let passengers out. Then, the elevator is out of operation.
5. Fireman function: in case of a fire, the fire switch will be opened, the elevator automatically cancel all internal and external instructions and return to the home landing without receiving landing call signals. After a fireman opens the fireman switch, the elevator will implement a single-car instruction, and the door will be opened and closed manually.
6. Arrival light: Used for group control. Before any one of several elevators in service arrives, the floor arrival light will remind the waiting passengers of the elevator’s upcoming arrival and its running direction.
7. Voice announcement: an arrival voice prompting device will be provided to prompt the landing reached with voice.
8. Remote monitoring: the operating conditions of the elevator will be transmitted to the server via wireless network, so that the elevator monitoring and overhaul department can know the operating conditions of every single elevator in real time via a computer. When the elevator fails, this function helps send monitoring reminder timely and provide the content of the fault, and notify elevator overhaul personnel in real time via a mobile phone for accurate and quick troubleshooting.
9. Energy feedback device: This device collects potential energy from the operation of elevators and the energy generated by the braking of elevators and feeds it back to power grid, thus saving energy.
10. IC card control: the elevator is equipped with ID cards, which are used to identify the identity of passengers to limit the users of the elevator, and can also be used for charging on use of the elevator.
11. Earthquake management: when an earthquake happens and the seismometer detects that the earthquake poses a danger to the operation of the elevator, the earthquake management mode will be activated on a timely basis. Under this mode, the elevator will return to the home landing, evacuate passengers and then go out of operation.